Our work ranges from helping communities solve local challenges to assisting UN conventions and international organisations to work strategically with others. Our approach to facilitation is unique and is what sets us apart. By expertly combining a mix of participatory learning and knowledge-sharing techniques we encourage agreement and enable people to contribute in a cooperative way.
How we make a difference
• We help build consensus on often contentious issues
• We facilitate and mediate to protect the best interests of all
• We train others in the holistic, collaborative process that is stakeholder participation and in the highly transferable skills of facilitation
• We are on a continual path of learning, innovation and the dissemination of knowledge, so that others can be empowered by the skills and knowledge they acquire
• We have a deep understanding and deep commitment to the environment, and are passionate about helping people influence decisions that affect them and the landscape
• We consistently see fantastic outcomes from stakeholder dialogue because, having explored the constraints and options, all parties agree on the best possible outcome. Dialogue absolutely matters.
Where we’ve worked
UK • France • Germany • Belgium • Poland • Norway • Croatia • Slovenia • Montenegro • Tanzania • South Africa • Kenya • Jordan • Kazakhstan • Guyana • Brazil
Clients we've worked with
We’ve worked with over 70 organisations in over 15 countries and have designed and facilitated over 140 workshops