Our Game Changers Event: 18th/19th November 2020
Our Gamechangers event is going to take place on 18th & 19th November 2020 – a virtual 2-day event, initiated by Dialogue Matters and SocEnv, to inspire and motivate professional environmentalists.
The event sets out to help catalyse fresh momentum to tackle climate, nature and social justice. In recent months momentum has been lost, while the need for transformation is so urgent.
The two part days are planned to inspire, followed by facilitated workshops for people to come together and collaborate:
Day 1: Join our inspirational game changing speakers & short game changing pitches
Day 2: Join our facilitated, highly interactive workshop – come together with other environmentalists to form ideas & collaborate
Speakers already confirmed are:
- Sally Uren – CEO Forum for the Future; talking about the Forum for the Future’s model of choices & pathway to the transformative future we all want
- Judy Ling Wong, CBE – Honorary President Black Environment Network; talking about transformation being inclusive & innovation in that space
- Chris Sherwin – Director of Reboot Innovation – talking about the mindset of sustainable innovators
- Diana Pound, Director of Dialogue Matters; talking about the interlinked nature and climate crisis, the role of individuals & the need to break down barriers
- Tom Oliver – Professor of Ecology at Reading, Senior Fellow of Defra Systems Research Programme, and author of the critically acclaimed book “The Self Delusion – The Surprising Science of How We Are Connected and Why That Matters . Based on his book, Tom will make the case for this new understanding being a key to a better future.
To register your interest in our event please email email@example.com and we will be in touch with more details.