For such a small company we are proud of quite a lot of things. Great feedback from the participants and organisations we work with is a real driver for us, with our company ethics and excellent work environment coming a close second. As a bonus we sometimes win an award too! The added recognition of an award shows that our methods really are effective and leave a positive impact on the environmental world. Many of the awards recognise the work we have done as a company on a certain project, but our director Diana Pound has also received some accolades as an individual.
Below are the awards we have over the last few years – we will be working hard to add some more to our portfolio as time goes on!
- 2019 CIEEM Highly Commended in Best Practice Stakeholder Engagement: Living Coast Youth Voice
- 2018 CIEEM Tony Bradshaw Award for Outstanding Best Practice : Hatfield Forest Conflict Resolution
- 2018 CIEEM Award for Best Practice Stakeholder Engagement – as above
- 2018 Countryside Management Association, Gordon Miller Award, Highly Commended, – as above
- 2015 CIEEM Award for Best Practice Stakeholder Engagement : Greening the Economy of the Turks and Caicos
As a result of leading our work our Director Diana Pound has the following accolades:
- 2019 IUCN, Commission for Education and Communication, Award of Excellence Western Europe
- 2019 Society for the Environment, Highly Commended Environmental Professional of the Year (Second)
- 2003 to present – member of the IUCN Commission for Communication and Education (invited in recognition of pioneering cross sector Stakeholder Dialogue and Consensus Building)
This year we have also been shortlisted for Small Consultancy of the Year 2020 by the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (CIEEM). Results to be announced in October 2020!
If you would like help or advice from an award-winning company (us!) for a project or have training needs, don’t hesitate to get in touch.