For such a small company we are proud to achieve such huge wins! Great feedback from the participants and organisations with whom we work is a real driver for us.
But as well as testimonials from Clients, the recognition of an award proves that our methods really are effective, and leave a positive impact on the environmental world. Many of the awards recognise the work we have done as a company, but our director Diana Pound has also received some accolades as an individual.
● 2021 Action 2030 Award: Global Climate Change – Strengthening Understanding of the Economic Impacts of Climate Change
● 2020 CIEEM Highly Commended in Small Consultancy of the Year
● 2019 CIEEM Highly Commended in Best Practice Stakeholder Engagement: Living Coast Youth Voice
● 2018 CIEEM Tony Bradshaw Award for Outstanding Best Practice: Hatfield Forest Conflict Resolution
● 2018 CIEEM Award for Best Practice Stakeholder Engagement – as above
● 2018 Countryside Management Association, Gordon Miller Award, Highly Commended, – as above
● 2015 CIEEM Award for Best Practice Stakeholder Engagement: Greening the Economy of the Turks and Caicos
As a result of leading our work, our Director Diana Pound also has the following accolades:
● 2021 CIEEM Highly Commended: Seize the moment – New Approaches for Fresh Momentum
● 2019 IUCN, Commission for Education and Communication, Award of Excellence Western Europe
● 2019 Society for the Environment, Highly Commended Environmental Professional of the Year (Second)
● 2003 to present – member of the IUCN Commission for Communication and Education (invited in recognition of pioneering cross sector Stakeholder Dialogue and Consensus Building)
If you would like help or advice from an award-winning company for a project or have training needs, don’t hesitate to get in touch.